When you visit the www.hemarina.comSite (hereinafter, the “Site”), Hemarina collects and processes Personal Data.
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or one or more elements specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
Hemarina is responsible for the processing of Personal Data in connection with the consultation and use of the Site.
Address: Hemarina SA
Tel. +33 (0)2 98 88 88 14 02 :+33 (0)2 98 88 14 02
Email : email@example.com
Délégué à la Protection des Données personnelles
or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data collected directly from the User may include the following data:
- Last Name
- First name
- Company or structure
- other details that the User may send or that may be included in the information transmitted through the Site’s registration and contact form.
When the User visits the Site, certain information is also collected by automated means, such as cookies.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a text file sent by the website to the User’s computer or any other device connected to the Internet, through the web browser, which is then stored on the hard disk. It allows you to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or store information or settings in the browser.
Types of Cookies
- Technical cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site and are essential to the provision of our services and meet technical needs. These cookies are deposited by Editions La Pionnière.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are essential to the implementation and operation of the functionalities requested by the User. They make it possible to personalize the use of the Site by storing connection information in a secure manner, including the acceptance of cookies. These cookies are deposited by Editions La Pionnière.
- Social module cookies:These cookies allow the sharing buttons on social networks (Twitter andFacebook) to work properly.
Data collected by cookies
The information that may be collected by these cookies includes:
- Information about the terminals used by the User to access the Internet (for example, the IP address of the device, the browser and the operating system);
- The dates and times of visits to the Site;
- Information on the actions taken on the Site;
- A general geographical location (e. g. country and city) from which the User accesses the Site;
- The search terms used by the User to reach the Site.
The User consents to the processing of his/her Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send newsletters about our editorial catalogue, our event news;
- For the punctual communication of information from Hemarina
- To enable the Site and all its functionalities to function, conduct audience measurements and ensure the proper functioning of sharing buttons on social networks (including Facebook).
This is a reminder that this confidentiality policy complies with European and French standards for the protection of personal data and privacy (in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the “Data Protection and Civil Liberties” act n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended and the “Confidence in the Digital Economy” law n°2004-575 of 21 June 2004).
The recipients of the Personal Data are, within the limits of their respective powers: the persons in charge of the marketing department, the sales department, the departments in charge of handling customer relations and the logistics departments and IT service providers.
The Personal Data collected is only kept for as long as necessary to fulfil its purpose:
- The Personal Data collected as part of the newsletter subscription may be kept for a maximum period of twelve (12) months from the date of unsubscription of the newsletter.
- Personal Data collectedthrough cookies are stored for a period of twelve (12) months.
The data retention period is determined by applying the recommendations of the CNIL and in particular the simplified Standard NS-048 relating to customer/prospect files and online sales.
You have the possibility to define, through your browser, rules to accept all cookies, be notified when cookies are stored, or define that you do not want to receive cookies.
If the latter case is implemented by you, we inform you that certain customized features of the Site may not be provided and that, as a result, you may not be able to take full advantage of all the features of our Site.
To configure cookie management, please follow the procedure specific to your browser:
- Internet explorer: https://support.microsoft.com
- Safari: https://support.apple.com
- Chrome: https://support.google.com
- Mozilla Firefox:https://support.mozilla.org
Please note that your configuration choices are not final and can be changed at any time.
In accordance with European and national legislation in force, the User has the right to obtain from the Data Controller through his DPO as quickly as possible:
- Access to personal data;
- The correction or deletion of these;
- A limitation of the treatment.
The User has the right at any time to object to the processing and the right to the portability of the data.
Withdrawal of consent. We remind you that at the bottom of each of our communications is an unsubscribe link: just click on it and you will be unsubscribed. Unsubscription is immediate You will receive an e-mail confirming that you have unsubscribed.
The Site has administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to help protect the Personal Data collected from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, communication, use or access.
The Site does not knowingly collect or request information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not use the Site without the permission of your legal representative.
In the event of a dispute concerning the processing of Personal Data in the context of consulting the Site, Users and the Data Controller accept to seek an amicable solution beforehand and in good faith. Failing this, the User may file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) or bring an action before the competent courts.